The Good Prawn
Terma dan Syarat pembelian.
1. Harga pasaran berubah setiap hari. Sekiranya berlaku perubahan ketara, pihak The Good Prawn berhak mengubah harga pada bila-bila masa.
2. Berat yang dipamerkan adalah berat ditimbang segar sebelum diproses seperti disiang, dipotong dan dipek. Berat selepas penghantaran akan berkurangan sebanyak 10%-20% disebabkan air yang dalam item berkenaan.
3. Jenis potongan setiap item adalah standard potongan dari pihak kami. Sekiranya ada special request seperti ikan potong dua, atau tidak memotong ikan besar, tidak disiang, pihak The Good Prawn tidak dapat memenuhi kehendak pelanggan disebabkan high volume orders.
4. Sekiranya pelanggan tidak berpuas hati dengan produk The Good Prawn yang dihantar, sila hubungi kami dalam hari yang sama. Kami tidak akan menerima sebarang aduan sekiranya sehari selepas penerimaan barang Sila cek barang-barang yang diterima. Sekiranya tidak sama atau tidak seperti yang dijanjikan oleh pihak kami, pelanggan boleh adukan ke pihak kami secepat mungkin.
5. Hampir semua jenis ikan yang dihantar adalah segar, siap di siang, di cuci, di potong dan di pek setiap satu.
6. Harga dipaparkan adalah tidak termasuk caj perghantaran. Caj penghantaran yang dikenakan adalah mengikut kawasan.
7. Minimum order RM50 untuk setiap pembelian, tidak termasuk caj penghantaran.
8. Masa penghantaran adalah dari 10am sehingga 9pm, masa penghantaran yang lebih tepat akan dimaklumkan pada hari penghantaran tersebut dan dipelanggan atau wakil perlu berada lokasi penghantaran tersebut. Sekiranya pelanggan tidak dapat berada di lokasi penghantaran, sila hubungi kami secepat mungkin. Pelanggan bertanggungjawab berada di lokasi penghantaran seperti yang dijanjikan, sekiranya perlu penghantaran kedua perlu dibuat, caj penghantaran yang kedua akan dikenakan mengikut kadar sebenar runner.
9. Sekiranya berlaku refund (pemulangan wang), store credit akan diberikan oleh pihak The Good Prawn, atau bank transfer ke akaun pelanggan dalam masa 10 hari bekerja.
10. Pihak The Good Prawn berhak untuk menukar terma dan syarat pada bila bila masa.
The Good Prawn.
EXCLUSIVE FOR TGP'S MONTHLY SUBSCRIBERS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What products will I get when I join a monthly subscription?
The customers will get the products based on the package amount they subscribe to.
What if the products were chosen more than the package amount?
The amount will be auto charged on the customer’s e-wallet (website).
Can I change my products?
You may change it a week before the delivery day. You may contact our Customer Service Representative for assistance.
What payment method do you accept?
You may choose to pay monthly (auto-debit) or lump sum.
Debit or Credit card payment transactions will be taken care of by SenangPay. They are truly professional with a very secure and reliable system. If you meet any trouble with the payment process, please contact TGP Customer Service. You may also click here for more details on SenangPay.
Is there any hidden cost?
There is no hidden price. The one that is displayed on the website is the actual price.
Is the subscription auto-renewal?
No, we will not renew your subscription automatically. You will have to manually subscribe if you enjoy our service.
When will I get my products?
Delivery will be done every two weeks and the exact date will be informed to the customer a week before delivery date.
- What will happen if I’m not at home during the delivery?
As part of our service agreement, you have permitted us to leave your order at your delivery address. When you place your order you can detail special instructions as to where we leave it.
- We take the utmost care in ensuring your delivery arrives under temperature control in our specially designed cooler bag, packed with ice to ensure optimum freshness.
- Please note that we will only call you three times, if we are unable to reach you, due to whatever reasons, or you do not pick up the call, we will leave it on the front door or at the guardhouse (for apartment and condominium).
Orders are delivered ONCE per attempt. The sender is responsible for bearing any delivery cost for a second delivery attempt.
Is it possible for me to terminate the subscription?
- You may cancel the subscription anytime, as long as you email us a month before the cancellation date. You may contact our customer service for assistance.
- There will be 55% cancellation fees charged.
However, we appreciate it if you informed us of any lack in our service that resulted in your canceling. We will always improve our quality and service.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Terms & Conditions
The following terms & conditions govern the rights and obligations of TGP and subscription customers thereof. If the T&C is updated, the new version will be effected immediately.
- About us
The Good Prawn is operated at Seri Kembangan whose principal objective is to provide a good quality of produces for frequent.
- Subscriber Terms
a) Subscription is personal to the customer and is non-assignable and non-transferable.
b) All new subscribers are subject to the approval of the Management.
c) Upon acceptance, the customer shall be entitled to all the rights and privileges under the class of subscriptions.
d) Subscribers are available to individuals who have attained a minimum age of 18 years old.
e) Lump sum prepaid term plan is available upon request. Fees are refundable, Lump-sum will automatically end at the end of the minimum term unless you choose to renew it.
a) All the items and products can be found on the Website.
b) You may choose the products anytime you want as long as it is a week before the delivery date.
c) Any issue or inquiry on our products, you may always contact our customer service assistant.
d) All our seafood and meat products will be cleaned and vacuum-packed.
e) If the items that arrived at you is not:
i) the one you ordered, or
you have to contact us right immediately. Our customer service will assist you.
- Fees & Payment
a) All customers shall pay in the sum specified according to the chosen package shall become due immediately upon being accepted as a customer. Fees are subject to change without notice.
b) Fees are refundable upon resignation or termination for any reason whatsoever. Refunds will be processed in two weeks. For any issue, you may contact our customer service for assistance.
c) Monthly Fees are payable in advance through the autopay system on the exact date of subscribing every month through credit/debit card arrangements as indicated in the front of the subscription application form upon joining (or on a separate Action Form – whichever the most current).
d) The credit/debit card authorization amount must be sufficient to cover at least a one-month subscription. On occasions, bank delays may cause your credit/debit card to be inactive for several months. In this case, you may make payments directly to the TGP. Please always update your billing details and contact information with the TGP.
e) The Management reserves the right to deny access if the dues are in arrears and to cancel any subscriptions on which fees are unpaid for a month or more.
f) Any lapse in customership will require the customer to rejoin.
g) Thereafter TGP reserves the right to increase prices of any existing package option whether individual or under a corporate account, subject to giving 30 days notice to the customers by posting such notification in the club, or by whatever means is deemed appropriate at the time.
h) If customership fees are increased, you hereby authorize us to increase any autopay instruction that is indicated in the front of the customership application form upon joining (or on a separate Action Form – whichever is the most current) accordingly.
i) If your total cart exceeded your monthly package, the balance shall be paid manually. You may contact our customer service for the assistant.
g) If there is a balance from your cart total, it will be forwarded to the next month.
a) Delivery will be done every two weeks and the exact date will be informed to the customer a week before the delivery date.
b) As part of our service agreement, you have permitted us to leave your order at your delivery address. When you place your order you can detail special instructions as to where we leave it. c) We will only call you three times. If we are unable to reach you, due to whatever reasons, or you do not pick up the call, we will leave it on the front door or at the guardhouse (for apartment and condominium).
d) Orders are delivered ONCE per attempt. We are not responsible for bearing any delivery cost for a second delivery attempt.
a) Cancellation can be made anytime.
b) There is 55% Cancellation Fee if you wish to terminate the subscription. This amount will be deducted from your store wallet.
c) One full calendar month advance cancellation notice is needed. You may contact our customer service for assistance.
Date of subscribing - 12th May 2020
Date of email cancellation - 12th Jan 2021
Last subscription period - 12th Feb 2021
- Provision of Personal Data
a) The Company recognizes the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to
us and believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect, and process
b) You understand, acknowledge and consent to the Company processing, collecting
and using your data for the following purposes:
i) Processing, administering, and managing your subscription;
ii) Processing any transactions or payments made by you and to maintain payment
iii) Contacting you or communicating with you via a telephone call, text message, email, and/or postal mail for the processing, administering
and managing your subscription;
iv) For publicity purposes and conducting research, analysis, and development
activities (including but not limited to data analytics, surveys, and/or profiling) to
improve our services and facilities to enhance the services we provide to
you, where you have consented for the Company to do so;
v) Record-keeping purposes;
vi)Responding to legal process, pursuing legal rights and remedies, defending
litigation and managing any complaints or claims;
vii) Complying with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or government
viii) Storing, hosting, and/or backing up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise)
your data, whether within or outside Malaysia
c) Your data may be used, disclosed, maintained, accessed, processed
and/or transferred to the following third parties, whether sited in Malaysia or outside
of Malaysia, for one or more of the purposes set out above:
i) The Company’s head office, affiliates, and subsidiaries;
ii) Any of the Company’s agents, contractors, or third-party service providers that
will be processing your data on our behalf including but not
limited to those third-party service providers which have been engaged by the
(i) to provide and maintain any IT equipment used to store and
access your personal information;
(ii) to operate; or
(iii) otherwise provide membership services or benefits to you;
iii) The Company’s auditors and legal advisors;
iv) Financial institutions, credit card companies, and payment processors; and
v) Public and governmental/regulatory authorities, courts and other alternatives