- 2 inches fresh turmeric chopped
- 7 - 10 pieces cili padi chopped
- 5 cloves garlic chopped
- 250 chicken
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 3 - 4 pieces cili padi whole
- 2 potatoes
- 1 piece turmeric leaf finely sliced
- sea salt / Himalayan pink salt
Prep the masak lemak perencah by blending / tumbuk the turmeric, serai, and cili padi until it forms a paste.
Add in the perencah and chicken in the pot.
Saute with medium heat for 10 minutes.
Add in the coconut milk, potatoes and turmeric leaf.
Continue stirring for another 5 minutes
- Season with salt and it's ready to be served!
Each serving totals up to approximately 20g of fat, 1g of net carbs, and 13g of protein.